[SM3] New SM3 Draft Charter Uploaded to PWG FTP Site

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:33:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

I also agree with all of Bill's points.  Except that I'd want to see
examples
of concrete PWG-specific other protocols besides IPP that PWG SM
schema should encompass.

Basing the PWG SM XML schema on non-PWG specs is a black hole
with respect to update and accuracy of the non-PWG specs.

The sole exception is the *existing* one of the IETF MIBs (Printer MIB,
Finisher MIB, Job MIB, MIB-II, and Host Resources MIB) that are *already*
in PWG Subunits and Job schema files.

I much prefer to remove *all* editors for non-approved projects, and to
remove *all* on-hold or potential projects from this charter.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com