[SM3] SM3 Meeting Today.

[SM3] SM3 Meeting Today.

[SM3] SM3 Meeting Today.

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Aug 24 21:12:19 UTC 2015


Looks good!

> On Aug 24, 2015, at 4:58 PM, wamwagner at comcast.net wrote:
> 
> A revised charter draft, reflecting email comments and discussion during today's SM meeting, is posted at :
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=ftp-3A__ftp.pwg.org_pub_pwg_sm3_wd_wd-2Dsm30-2Dcharter-2D20150824-2Drl.pdf&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=2fa_3ic2xB-RlKtMG8482bK-MUbtGlB1cjUv9f9tLMg&e=  (red lined PDF)
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=ftp-3A__ftp.pwg.org_pub_pwg_sm3_wd_wd-2Dsm30-2Dcharter-2D20150824.pdf&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=WrpP3z_KFnY0a1784_GS9iuNz1b0Q5s95DhNY71KNMo&e=   
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=ftp-3A__ftp.pwg.org_pub_pwg_sm3_wd_wd-2Dsm30-2Dcharter-2D20150824.docx&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=DbrmYaeax1gNxC5gOOWws0B4aSc2TBVarX9KZosk0UE&e=  (MS Word - 
> use  Word Review/Final to clear red lines)
> 
> Bill Wagner
> 
> 
> 
> From: Manchala, Daniel
> Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:20 PM
> To: sm3 at pwg.org
> Subject: [SM3] SM3 Meeting Today.
> 
> 
> We have an updated charter for review at today's meeting. The SM3 meeting will be held via teleconference from 3:00 - 4:00 PM EDT == 12:00 - 1:00 PM PDT. The charter is located at:
> 
> 
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ftp.pwg.org_pub_pwg_sm3_wd_wd-2Dsm30-2Dcharter-2D20150823.docx&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=wLSkYWK-kDQEv3VUq2xhb2L0sF9cQ8mQ4CkwSjXJiF4&e= 
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ftp.pwg.org_pub_pwg_sm3_wd_wd-2Dsm30-2Dcharter-2D20150823.pdf&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=lC4h3O7I21F99l7Buy3sdwekFwyMXvQQjiXWJJKO_jE&e= 
> 
> The call-in information is as follows:
> 
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ieee-2Disto.webex.com_ieee-2Disto_j.php-3FMTID-3Dmd2409ecd0a1daf54e94167c6ad7ec42e&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=50MdnsN7XlhVnJA683gfsW6YibgCo7NEaP7EuvYaGS0&e= 
> 
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239<tel:1-866-469-3239>
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300<tel:1-650-429-3300>
> (Primary)
> Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570<tel:1-408-856-9570>
> (Backup)
> Attendee Access Code: *******#
> Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sm3 mailing list
> sm3 at pwg.org
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pwg.org_mailman_listinfo_sm3&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=30zrn-nqiOb42bNwi821JiQZy8a40E05JCbEeLriR9c&e= 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> sm3 mailing list
> sm3 at pwg.org
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pwg.org_mailman_listinfo_sm3&d=BQICAg&c=eEvniauFctOgLOKGJOplqw&r=Ha2qGOiYJ7yxYWK4x2zD1A&m=zqgCZtAJBj1rho5TrowksMIa8E0wTot7cTxwcczPF-g&s=30zrn-nqiOb42bNwi821JiQZy8a40E05JCbEeLriR9c&e= 

_________________________________________________________
Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer, PWG Chair



More information about the sm3 mailing list