[SM3] Query - JDFMAP March and April call schedule ???

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:49:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

Rainer and I made good headway at today's JDFMAP call on Trimming (one
of the last loose ends in Finishings) and reviewed other recent updates (see
change log).

Rainer now has a conflict for Monday 16 March and 23 March.

So we will meet on Monday 30 March and then do a summary review of our
JDFMAP progress during the PWG F2F in the end of April.

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/april_2015_sunnyvale.html

I still hope to have a Prototype draft (perhaps with a few Comment boxes
still
open) before the PWG F2F.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com