[SM3] SM3 call today.

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Mon Mar 9 22:52:27 UTC 2015

Bill,

Paul and I will be working together next week on both the Charter and the PPDMAP documents, and present it at the next SM WG meeting. He said that he spent last week and need this week to take care of health and family issues, and would be available next week to work on them. If Paul is unable to do this or if he needs to take more time off, then let us get together and complete the these two tasks.

Daniel.