The next Semantic Model workgroup conference call is today at 3PM EST, noon PST.
The Webex and call-in information is as follows. Do NOT use the call in information provided by Webex.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239<tel:1-866-469-3239>
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300<tel:1-650-429-3300>
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570<tel:1-408-856-9570>
Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)
• Administrivia (roll call, IP statement, additions to Agenda)
• Review of Face-to-face minutes (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/minutes/SMWG-f2f-sm3-Minutes-20160210.pdf)
• Check on Action Items
o Ira to follow up with Rainer Prosi for JDF examples to be used to prototype JDFMAP
o Paul to contact PWG members to prototype JDFMAP pending JDF examples
o Process for Schemata Development and Approval document to be updated. (Bill)
o Specific Semantic Model application of Process to be considered. (all)
o Identify necessary changes and implement Update of Semantic Model Schema (all)
o Create Semantic Model directory in GitHub and start phasing XML development code to this directory. (Michel and Daniel)
• Discussion of PWG Policy for Maintenance and Approval of Schemata Draft at: ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-sm3-policy-schemata20160220.docx
• Discussion of SM implementation of Schemata Policy
• Discussion of whether current schema should be wrapped up as SM2 (with perhaps some un-adopted elements removed), and a new version including Cloud, and 3D started as SM3.
• Next Steps.
Bill Wagner, Semantic Model Workgroup Secretary
sm3 mailing list
sm3 at pwg.orghttps://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3