[SM3] SM call on Monday 1 August at 3PM ET

[SM3] SM call on Monday 1 August at 3PM ET

[SM3] SM call on Monday 1 August at 3PM ET

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 19:05:41 UTC 2016


The PWG Semantic Model Workgroup has a conference call scheduled for 3PM ET Monday, 1 August. Although the IPP 3D  call normally following the SM call has been offset to 8 August because of the Canadian holiday, there is little Canadian participation in SM3.  Because the IPP schedule is  now offset, we may decide to also have a conference call on August 8, perhaps to better prepare for the August face-to-face meeting.


Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/e.php?MTID=m123b376f8d9bdc7d9ff0ff43ed7d1610
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:
(1) PWG IP Policy, Minute Taker, and Agenda Review
(2) Status on Outstanding Action Items:
a. Paul to contact PWG members to prototype JDFMAP.
b. Bill to continue working on IANA IPP element list for SM2
c. Identified SM2 update issues to be resolved in conjunction with IPP WG 
d. PWG 3D Print Ticket project to be brought up at IPP 3D call (Smith) -Done
e. PWG 3D Print Ticket project to be brought up to PWG membership via Announce list (Open)
(3) Other Identified Issues
a. Aside from PWG 3D Print Ticket Project, should we gin up “sample”3D Printing Job Ticket similar to cs-sm20-pjt10-20120801-5108.07.docx? Who, How, Why?
b. New SM web page  (http://www.pwg.org/sm/model.html)
i. Should the Bowseable Schema reference 1.185 or a later version? Should there be some explation about it being ‘in process”
ii. Should the Browseable schema link start with the Print Service, or at the top of the model? 
iii. Should there be a higher level introduction? Does going directly to ‘Table 1 without some explanation communicate what we want to the audience we are interested in?
iv. Should we add a corresponding 3D Print table?
(4) Review of proposed  August face-to-face slides (I will post this weekend)
(5) Selection of Action Items. Deciding on next conference call date.
Thanks, Bill Wagner


More information about the sm3 mailing list