[SM3] Add Print3D Service Description to GitHub.

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 20:42:56 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Yes, I think we can work with the spreadsheet. Thank you for working on this. A few thoughts and questions we can address Monday:
1. Github is good for code and change control. I think we can continue to use the PWG site for in-process spreadsheets
2. Looking at the model pictorial, the SM2 Semantic Data Model Element column does not appear to fully follow the component elements of  the current Print Service Description model. What am I missing?
3. The Print Service Description is probably a good place to start, but we do have the somewhat more abstruse model elements under Service Capabilities, including the complexity of Job vs Document elements. Although IPP has opted to keep the concept of a 3D Print job made up of multiple 3D documents, this does complicate the model. Do we want to retain 3D Document handling?
Thanks,
Bill Wagner

From: Manchala, Daniel