[SM3] Initial draft of PWG 3D Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities v1.0 posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Sun Feb 19 08:13:18 UTC 2017

All,

I have posted an initial draft of a PWG 3D Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities v1.0 document to:

	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-smprint3d10-20170219.docx
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-smprint3d10-20170219.pdf
	http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/schemas/smprint3d10-20170219.zip

This document is a short informational document that describes the Print3d schema.  Eventually it should also contain some example IPP and PWG 3D Print Job Tickets and Receipts, with (hopefully) some links to example 3MF files containing the embedded Job Tickets - I am holding off on tho examples until we have consensus on the current schema.

The ZIP file contains both the XSD files and a HTML preview.  The preview and current XSD files are also available at:

	https://istopwg.github.io/ippregistry

The schema itself is now (partially) annotated and has had further flattening applied to eliminate the extra layers of sequences that were used for the list/1setOf elements.  In addition, I simplified the JobTable to a single top-level list of Print3dJob elements since a) we aren't using this schema as part of a protocol binding and b) the four layers of indirection the previous model used makes it harder to understand than needed.

I also added in some missing Job elements to support billing and priority.