WBMM> RE: Scope and Starting Point

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 20 02:06:07 EST 2003

I could make Mar4 at that time. Sorry I've had little WBMM time lately.
Not lack of interest, lack of hrs.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wbmm at pwg.org
02/19/2003 07:11 PM

        To:     <wbmm at pwg.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        WBMM> RE: Scope and Starting Point

Greetings:

I have attached some thoughts on the use cases the WBMM should be
addressing, and taken a cut at defining a starting point.  The document is
posted to:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/wbmm_Scope&Start.pdf

I would appreciate some feedback with the objective of finding common
ground within the working group. Would a conference  call on 4 March, 4-5
PM EST be agreeable?

Bill Wagner