WBMM> Scope and Starting Point Conference call

WBMM> Scope and Starting Point Conference call

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Feb 24 15:06:46 EST 2003

Greetings:

I have received several messages indicating that 4 March 4-5 PM EST (1-2 PST)  would be a good time for a conference call. There were also some suggestions that  we establish a list of issues and try to get as many issues a possible resolved before the conference call. There has been some discussion of issues in the message I sent on Friday, and I solicit more comments. I will come up with a preliminary list of issues with discussion and an agenda later this week, and an updated agenda next Monday. Please forward your concerns and issues to the list or to me for inclusion.

This is a simple telephone conference call. Parameters are:

    Time: 4:00 PM 4 March 2003

    Call-in US: 1-877-628-1350

    Call-in International: 1-712-421-1160

    Participant Identification number: 415259

Best regards,

Bill Wagner/NetSilicon, a Digi International Company