WBMM> Tues 18 Mar 1pm PST - Conference call

YBARRA,SEBASTIAN (HP-Spain,ex2) sebastian_ybarra at hp.com
Tue Mar 18 12:00:50 EST 2003

Hi,

If possible, please consider setting up future meetings
early in the morning so that people that work in Europe
(like me) can also participate.

Most Europe is 9 hours ahead of PST, so 12pm PST is 9pm here.
Something like 9am or 10am PST (6pm - 7pm here) would be better.

I'd like to participate on this, but 9pm-11pm is a little
bit too late...

Thanks,

Sebastian

Sebastian Ybarra, R&D Engineer
HP ICD (Inkjet Commercial Division) - Barcelona
sebastian.ybarra at hp.com