WBMM> April 30 conference call minutes posted

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Wed May 7 11:59:42 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: MARKLE,CATHY (HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:cathy.markle at hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 4:48 PM
To: Wagner,William; wbmm at pwg.org
Subject: RE: WBMM> April 30 conference call minutes posted

Here is the webex info for tomorrow's phone conference

-------------------------

FIRST TIME USERS

For fully interactive meetings, including the ability

to present your documents and applications, a one-time

setup takes less than 10 minutes. Click this URL to set up now:

https://hp.webex.com/join/

Then click New User.

MEETING SUMMARY

Name: WBMM Conference