WBMM> RE: 4 June minutes

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Jun 11 11:25:30 EDT 2003

Hi Bill,

We will be discussing IPP Notifications in the context of IPPFAX
requirements at this afternoons IPPFAX telecon.

The latest drafts of the IPP Notifications and IPPGET method are:

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-11.txt
(237KB, February 2003)

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-09.txt
(80KB, February 2003)

The correct operation names are:

Create-Printer-Subscriptions
- can see all printer and job events in one subscription

Create-Job-Subscriptions
- can see all printer events and ONLY job events for named job

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc