WBMM> summary of the minutes

KENNEDY,KELLI (HP-Boise,ex1) kelli.kennedy at hp.com
Thu Jun 12 19:29:34 EDT 2003

Greetings,

As I was preparing for the conference next week by reading over all of the
minutes, I realized that it was difficult to discern what decisions we have
made thus far.  To facilitate this, I just went through each Minutes
document and tried to organize the content into categories like

-scope

-events

-authentication

-model

-protocol

-etc

I just posted it to the ftp site in case others may find it useful to see
where we are to date and how the debate has progressed.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/Summary_of_Minutes.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/Summar_of_Minutes.pdf>

Kelli