WBMM> WBMM - Next teleconference

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Wed Oct 15 16:45:11 EDT 2003

OK, that appears to be our core group. Conference call is on 22 October,  3:00 to 4:00 EDT. Same call-in numbers.

Thanks!

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:imcdonald at sharplabs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 4:01 PM
To: Wagner,William; Harry Lewis
Cc: owner-wbmm at pwg.org; 'Wbmm (E-mail)
Subject: Re: WBMM> WBMM - Next teleconference

Hi,

I could also attend at either standard (12pm EDT) or special (3pm
EDT) on next Wednesday (22 October).  We would have a hard
stop after an hour, starting at 3pm EDT, because the IPPFAX
telecon is at 4pm EDT.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc

On 15 Oct 2003 at 12:42, Harry Lewis wrote:

> 3PM works for me that day... or I'd be happy to host at the standard
> time if you wish. ---------------------------------------------- Harry
> Lewis Chairman - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group http://www.pwg.org
> IBM Printing Systems http://www.ibm.com/printers 303-924-5337
>

> "Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
> Sent by: owner-wbmm at pwg.org
>

> 10/15/2003 10:39 AM

> "'Wbmm (E-mail)" <wbmm at pwg.org>
>
> cc
>
> Subject
> WBMM> WBMM - Next teleconference
>

> I have just been informed that I will be traveling 22 Oct. and will
> not be able to host a conference at 12PM EDT. I will be available at
> 3PM EDT, or on another day. What would be most convenient for
> potential participants?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Bill Wagner

  Ira McDonald (Musician / Network Software Architect)
  Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
  PO Box 221
  Grand Marais, MI  49839
  Phone: +1-906-494-2434