WBMM> [new time] Wed 22 Oct 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT - Next teleconference

Ira McDonald imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Oct 22 12:32:09 EDT 2003

Hi,

I just re-read Bill's note from yesterday, which contained some typos on
times but clearly meant that we are meeting three hours later today at:

Wednesday 22 October - 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT
> > Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
> > Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
> > Participant Identification number: 497478#

We do _not_ have a hard-stop an hour later, because IPPFAX is not meeting
this week.  If others can, I can continue for a second hour.

Status - I have locally edited my master copy of 'schedule.xsd' to match
what Bill did two weeks ago with XML SPY.  Unfortunately, XML SPY smashed
a bunch of my low-level element definitions and moved them inline into
the one great 'xsd:sequence' clause at the end.  So I made the equivalent
changes to my master copy, instead.  I'm still working on declaring the
Operations (each one) as separate XML container elements with strongly
typed required/optional parameters as we discussed two weeks ago.

On 22 Oct 2003 at 12:17, Ira McDonald wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Nobody has joined this morning in the first 15 minutes.  I'll try again in
> a moment.  We should meet next week if possible?
>
> Cheers
> - Ira
>

> On 21 Oct 2003 at 8:31, Wagner,William wrote:
>

> > Greetings:
> >
> > This is to confirm that the next WBMM conference call will be on 22
> > October from  3PM to 4PM EDT.
> >
> > Time: 3:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT)  Wednesday  October  22,  2003
> > Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
> > Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
> > Participant Identification number: 497478#
> >
> > Harry indicated that we will NOT have a WEB conferencing setup for this
> > call. Subjects will be the revised Schedule schema, schema for the other
> > operations and handing of the "actions".
> >
> > The schedule schema as modified at the face to face is attached,
> > although Ira may have another version.
> >
> > Bill Wagner, NetSilicon/Digi
> >
> > Chairman, WBMM
  Ira McDonald (Musician / Network Software Architect)
  Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
  PO Box 221
  Grand Marais, MI  49839
  Phone: +1-906-494-2434