WBMM> Posted prototype Views of Printer MIB Schema (17 Nov 20 03)

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Nov 18 21:15:26 EST 2003

Hi Pete,

Yes - in the same directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/schemas/

See the following schemas (with long dated names, you'll
need to rename them to simple names, because 'printer2.xsd'
in turn includes 'ianachar.xsd' and 'ianaprt.xsd'):

May 12  2003 rfc1759-20030512.zip
May 22  2003 printer-20030522.zip
Sep 16 16:28 schedule-20030916.xsd
Sep 30 12:30 schedule-20030930.xsd
Oct  6 09:18 rfc3231.txt
Oct 27 18:31 schedule-20031027.xsd
Nov  4 19:34 schedule-20031104.xsd
Nov 17 21:27 prtviews-20031117.xsd

The file 'printer-20030522.zip' should have all the goodies.
DARN - that zip was from sources moved with a DOS shell tool
and the names were smashed to (broken) 8.3 format.

Ok - I just stored all the correctly simple named schemas
out to:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/schemas/

as:

Nov 18 21:11 printer2.xsd
Nov 18 21:12 finisher.xsd
Nov 18 21:12 ianachar.xsd
Nov 18 21:12 ianaprt.xsd
Nov 18 21:12 ianafin.xsd
Nov 18 21:13 rfc1759.xsd

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

I intend (when I can get time to update my SNMP MIB to XML Schema
translator) to re-release Printer MIB v2 as (a better, safer name)
'prtmib2.xsd' and Finisher MIB (now 'finisher.xsd') as 'finmib1.xsd'.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434