WBMM> Additional Proposed Usage counters

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Wed Jan 21 11:07:36 EST 2004

Please see corrected link:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/Additional-Proposed-PWG-Usage-Counters.doc

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Lewis [mailto:harryl at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:16 AM
To: wbmm at pwg.org
Subject: WBMM> Additional Proposed Usage counters

Per my assignment (I didn't have source of Peter's original table so my formatting is simple, for now). For discussion at tomorrow's WBMM conference call.
 <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/wbmm/white/Additional-Proposed-PWG-Usage-Counters.pdf> ftp://ftp.pwg.org/wbmm/white/Additional-Proposed-PWG-Usage-Counters.pdf
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers