WBMM> March 31 WBMM Phone Conference

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Tue Mar 30 10:55:39 EST 2004

The next WBMM conference call will be on Wednesday 31 March from  12PM to 1PM EST.

Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478#

Proposed Agenda follows:

	A. Review the of the minutes of the March 24 phone conference. ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/minutes/wbmm_040324.pdf

	B. Comments Ira's counter MIB. ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/counter-mib-20040312.txt

	C. Comments on whether the IPP FAX management elements requirements list (follows in this email) can be reasonably addressed by the WBMM structure and process we have been developing.
					WBMM and IPPFax:

					For WBMM to manage IPPFax, security is a requirement.
					What types of things would IPPFax want managed by WBMM?
					Certificate creation
					IPPFax on/off
					Logging level
					Cover sheets
					Separator sheets
					Archiving (on/off)
					Job History
					Accounting counters
					Billing
					Mgmt operations such as purge jobs and pause printer
					Installation of new firmware
					PDF flavors

	D. Comments on the Notifications  and Discovery documents cited by Harry and Ira, and relation to WBMM.
		http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/understanding/specs/default.aspx?pull==/library/en-us/dnglobspec/html/wsmsgspecindex.asp
		http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2004-03-05-b.html

	E. Review of where we are in the WBMM WG plan, to what extent we have deviated from charter and whether a revised charter is warranted, and what is next.

There will be no call on April 7. Next call will be 14 April, where the main topic will be the agenda and presentations for the WBMM Washington Face to Face on 22 April.

Many thanks!

Bill Wagner