WBMM> June 30 WIMS Phone Conference Minutes

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Jul 1 11:00:46 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

I agree with you.  The WIMS Objects spec defines the objects
themselves, including XxxId key elements, but it shouldn't
(wherever possible) constrain whether a given protocol (WIMS,
IPP, whatever) allows/requires those objects to be supported
multi-valued.

On Schedules, I suggest that WIMS protocol spec requires that
a single Schedule object (with Id=1) be supported and permits
support for multiple Schedule objects (with union semantics,
as though the set of Schedule objects were concatenated).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434