WIMS> Meeting time conflicts for Ira

Wagner,William WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Sat Jul 31 14:50:42 EDT 2004

How about changing the day to Thursday for the 11TH? Or Tuesday?
I don't think we can shift the face-to-face.

Bill Wagner

	-----Original Message-----
	From: McDonald, Ira [mailto:imcdonald at sharplabs.com]
	Sent: Sat 7/31/2004 1:42 PM
	To: 'wims at pwg.org'
	Subject: WIMS> Meeting time conflicts for Ira

	Hi,

	I've just realized that I have conflicts for 2 WIMS meetings:

	(1) Wed 11 August - WIMS regular telecon at 12pm EDT
	    - I'll be on the road all day (450 miles) to Greenbay
	      and back
	    - it's _possible_ that I can call in from Escanaba or
	      Greenbay enroute
	    - I'm meeting someone at the Greenbay airport at
	      2:45pm CDT (3:45pm EDT)

	(2) Tue 17 August - WIMS all-day face-to-face
	    - I have to repeat that road trip to Greenbay

	I'll see if I can find someone else to take my passenger
	back to Greenbay on Tuesday the 17th, but it's unlikely.

	Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
	PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
	phone: +1-906-494-2434
	email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com