WIMS> [fixed on 17th] Meeting time conflicts for Ira

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 3 10:43:44 EDT 2004

I'm cool with the 8/10 reschedule.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
Sent by: owner-wims at pwg.org
08/03/2004 08:23 AM

"McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>, <wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WIMS> [fixed on 17th] Meeting time conflicts for Ira

Ira,

Glad you will be able to participate at the F2F., If no one objects, next
weeks Conference call will be on  Tuesday, 10 August. We still have our
standard noon call tomorrow, August 4. I will get out an agenda later
today.

Bill Wagner