When next it's convenient for Harry Lewis' prototyping
team at IBM, I'd like to revise and re-release the WIMS
schema set as follows:
(1) Remove 'Any' from element names and types and improve
documentation of '[Report|Alert|Action]Element' generic
(2) Remove 'Type' from element types and replace with 'WKV'
(for enumerations) or the null string (for simple types),
consistent with PWG SM/1.0 naming conventions.
(3) Use 'AgentURIs' and 'AgentURI' to distinguish clearly from
'SourceURI' and 'TargetURI' (which are context dependent,
based on request/response and interface).
(4) Rename 'ActionParameters' to 'ActionVendorParameters',
(5) Add definitions for needed types for all top-level elements
(Action, Schedule, Report, Alert, Resource, etc.), in order
to support existing WIMS operation definitions.
(6) Add definitions of types for other intermediate-level
elements, as appropriate.
Harry - let me know when it's convenient (I haven't done most of
this work yet).
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com