WIMS> RE: WIMS conference Wed 10 Nov

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Tue Nov 9 07:39:19 EST 2004

I have an unavoidable conflict from 11 to 1 on Wednesday.  Would it be
possible to start this week's WIMS meeting at 1 EST?  If not, is there
another time that we could hold the WIMS meeting?  I would really like to be
there for the discussion.  Sorry for the late notice but I let you know when
I found out.

Peter Zehler
Xerox Innovation Group
Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com