WIMS> May 18 minutes

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed May 18 20:59:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

As these minutes state, I had some editorial comments for the
Counter Spec (sent to the WIMS reflector and reflected several
hours ago).

I prefer the first of Harry's two Figure 4 update choices in the
minutes (where the subclasses like Datastream and Waste remain
bubbles just like the main classes like Media Used, etc.).

All - please try to call in next week and subsequent weeks.
Bill Wagner will be off the map on vacation for three weeks
(lucky guy).  Harry and I would like some company in wrapping
up the Counter Spec updates from Last Call comments.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434