WIMS> No Protocol telecon Wednesday 14 Sept

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 15:25:13 EDT 2005

We had left whether we would have a meeting tomorrow open, dependent upon what there was to discuss. Although Ira has posted the revised Schema, I am not sure of the value of a  discussion of the schema independent of the specifcation. With the anticipation and Ira and I will have a more complete version of the specification by next week, there will be no call tomorrow.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG