WIMS> WIMS Nov 9 Conference Call - slip to 2PM EST??

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 13:34:40 EST 2005

The proposed subject matter for the next WIMS conference call are the Minutes (below), last call comments relative to the WIMS Protocol document made at the Chicago face to face meeting and subsequent email messages, and questions on the WIMS schema. There also are some details of  the Counter spec, disposition of the Counter MIB and potential transfer of  the Counter Schema to the Semantics WG. In short, there is a lot to address.

Unfortunately, I will not be available at the usual  12Noon EST  time for the WIMS conference call.

I  suggest  rescheduling time to 2PM EST. Please indicate if this is acceptable.

Bill Wagner, Chairman, WIMS WG/PWG
Harry indicated that minutes are posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/wims_051027.pdf