WIMS> RE: PWG dedicated con calls

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 14 00:06:27 EST 2005

John, it is beginning to shape up that we won't have a quorum for Friday
12/16. You'll hear from Bill Wagner, tomorrow, for certain regarding that
date but I want to let you know asap so you can reset your agenda.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"John Crandall" <jcrandal at Brocade.COM>
12/12/2005 02:08 PM

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
cc
<wims at pwg.org>, <wg-cimcore at dmtf.org>
Subject
RE: PWG dedicated con calls

12/16 and 1/6 were the dates in penciled in.  Will they work?

John