WIMS> WIMS - System or Services

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 5 13:47:54 EST 2005

Thanks, Bill. In correcting the title of the Counter Spec is where I
noticed this issue.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems
http://www.ibm.com/printers
303-924-5337

"Wagner,William" <WWagner at NetSilicon.com>
01/05/2005 11:45 AM

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS, <wims at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WIMS> WIMS - System or Services

Harry,

You are correct. The WG is ?Web-based Imaging Management Services?. I will
correct the protocol spec.

I also noticed that line 44 of the counter spec should also be corrected
to reflect the correct title.

Bill Wagner