WIMS> Conference call on 10-11am EST Wednesday, 23 March

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 14:00:31 EST 2005

In the absense of any objections, the next WIMS conference call is at  10-11am  EST Wednesday, 23 March.

Dial-up info
     Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
    Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
    Passcode: 2635888#

I have incorporporated the Counter Spec comments made at Monday's meeting, and the changes submitted by Ira into an updated document at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-20050322.doc
 and markup version at:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wims10-0050322rev.doc

(Sorry, I did not have access to a Word to PDF converter)

The primary objective of tomorrow's call is to progress the counter spec so that it may be offered for last call.  Time allowing, we may also discuss the WIMS spec and the "educational" presentation.
Bill Wagner