WIMS> Re: WIMS Counter Spec Requirements...requirements..

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jun 14 14:58:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks Jerry - and the next two sentences after your highlighting are also
important.  A Design Requirements document (or section) can say "The
Foobar design SHOULD support...", but the v1.0 Protocol or Interface
standard doesn't have to satisfy every requirement - it just needs to
document what and why for requirements that are NOT satisfied.

And I agree that will Bill that the Use Models need to be moved to
section 1.  I was following the style of the existing section 3 Use Models
in the Port Mon MIB (which will now also have to be moved, Jerry).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com