WIMS> CIM> Thur 15 Sept - Telecon on Slides and Schema

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 14 10:37:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

Bill didn't edit his meeting date below.  We are actually meeting
tomorrow:

Thursday 15 September at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT

Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Rick's revised slides for presentation to CIM Core people are at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/wd/wd-wimscimalign-intro1-20050909.pdf

My set of WIMS schema are all in the directory:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434