WIMS> [Edits to WIMS Protocol]

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Wed Sep 14 16:42:08 EDT 2005

Hi Bill,

Taking ALL of the Parameters (and maybe Returns?) sections out and
defining them once for given named parameters makes excellent sense
and saves us a lot of grief for the next global edit.  Many of my
fixes (but not all) could be omitted, if you took this approach.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com