WIMS> CIM> Protocol ConCall 20 Oct - 2 PM EDT

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 16:24:54 EDT 2005

There will be a WIMS/CIM  phone conference on 20 October, this coming Thursday. This Conference is particularly important because, having made contact with the CIM/Core organization, we need to solidify our plans with respect both to CIM and to the PWG, and we need to be able to present those plans and solicit agreement and hopefully support at the Chicago face-to-face next week. This is also the last opportunity we will have to discuss these ideas with Rick, who will be unavailable in the following weeks.
I suggest participants read Craig's notes of last weeks meeting,
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_051013.pd
We were evolving our response to the CIM/Core teleconference.We should revisit those thoughts, revise them if necessary, but certainly come up with a specific plan.
Time is noon EDT.
Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#