WIMS> Conference Call - WIMS protocol -4 Jan 12 Noon EST

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 12:50:03 EST 2006

Happy New Year to all!

Although there is something satisfying about completing a task by year end, as Ira has observed, submitting documents for last call during the year-end holidays may not be very fruitful. As you may know, we did submit the WIMS Protocol and associated Schema for last call in December, with the intention of concluding last call at the 19 January Plenary meeting. It is not surprising that no comments have been received yet (aside from some suggestions Ira ahs made earlier). But with the next PWG plenary being in April, it is very desirable that we try to complete a meaingful last call in January.

I suggest that we use the standard 12Noon EST time slot this Wednesday to consider what has been posted, to solicit comments from the WIMS working group, and to consider what might be done over the next two weeks to encourage more review.

Wednesday, 1-4-2006
Noon Eastern  Standard Time(NYC)
Toll Free: 1-866-365-4406
International: 00+1+303-248-9655