WIMS> Changes for multi-level WIMS Proxy configurations

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 18:09:34 EST 2006

I will take a crack at implementing these changes to the document so that they can be considered in context. Should have this posted by the weekend. Would apprecaite review by WG members so that we can have detailed discussion on 15 Feb. But if you have comments to Ira's message earlier, please send them.

Feb 8 WIMS protocol concall remains cancelled. I have not seen  any messge from Pete on SM call in that spot.

Bill Wagner

From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>