WIMS> CIM> Considerations for Apr F-F CIM Meeting

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 19:21:47 EST 2006

Based on our conference call today, I would suggest something like the following for the CIM discussion points at the face to face.

Bill Wagner

10:00-10:45 DMTF/PWG CIM Realignment
                       Statement of Alliance, Three Phase Approach, Status of Phase 1
                       Brief Presentation of Printer Class "White" Paper and CR
                       Solicitation and Consideration of "Call for Objections" issues
11:00-12:00  PWG Positioning for adequate Printer Management data model in Web Services
                       Web Service Components and Flavors-
                             WS-
                                  Management
                                  Transfer