WIMS> CIM> CIM Core: our first CR CIMCoreCR00829 is out for ballot

WIMS> CIM> CIM Core: our first CR CIMCoreCR00829 is out for ballot

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Apr 14 14:13:23 EDT 2006

The CR is out for ballot for a week.  This is, apparently, a fairly
automatic process.  Votes and comments will be collected for a week.
Discussion will be next week, 4/21 at 9AM Pacific time, 10AM Mountain
time, 11AM Central time, 12noon Eastern time.  I will keep an eye on the
ballot for votes and comments during the week.

If there are any comments in advance, I will send those to Ira and Craig
for discussion.  If there are substantial changes, we will have to edit
and re-ballot.  In any case, the Core WG discussion will be next Friday
morning, and I could really use some backup in case there are questions,
hint, hint.  I can handle MIB questions but not IPP questions.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Arch, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 MS 8509, Round Rock, TX 78682