WIMS> CIM: Rescheduled Conference Call, Thurs, 27Jul 2PM EDT

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 12:30:50 EDT 2006

In the light of Rick's postings (ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/PrinterMibObjectsToAdd_20060725.xls  and ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/PrinterMibObjectPriorities_Reasoning_RBL_20060724.rtf) and his request below, we WILL have a CIM update concal at 2 PM EDT tomorrow.

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Bill Wagner
From: <Richard_Landau at Dell.com>

I will be on vacation for the CIM calls on 8/10 and 8/17.  If we do not have a call this week, that leaves only the 8/3 date for a call within the next month.  I would like to have at least a short call this week so I can explain how I think we can collect opinions on the importance of printer device management properties.
Bill, any chance of resurrecting the meeting?
Thanks.
rick