WIMS> CIM - Ira's updates for Printer MIB objects in CIM

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Aug 23 15:59:08 EDT 2006

I have incorporated Ira's additions into the Excel table for ease in comparison. Ira's comments are in a separate column so as not to overwrite previous comments. Sorry, I did not have my PostScript converted with me, so only the Excel file is posted.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/PrinterMibObjectsToAdd_20060823.xls

Bill Wagner

From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>