WIMS> CIM> posted new DMTF change Request template

WIMS> CIM> posted new DMTF change Request template

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Fri Sep 8 11:06:19 EDT 2006

DMTF has slightly altered the CR template I posted the new template and
the supplied sample in ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/ .  There are
now locations for Alliance Partner identifiers and status and voting
information.  If we had formal numbers in PWG, we could use these new
fields to help track documents.

The major change that jumps out at me is that they reversed the colors
to be used for text editing: now they want new text in red and deleted
text in blue with a strikeout line.  Confusing relative to past usage,
which was just the opposite, but that's the new request.

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Arch, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3 MS 8509, Round Rock, TX 78682