WIMS> Re: CIM - Concall for 19 OCT + F2F presentation

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Oct 18 22:06:22 EDT 2006

Sorry, I sent this message out forgetting that the reflector will not pass emails with attachments. The presentation is now posted at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WIMS_Presentation_October_2006.pdf

Please take a look at it for tomorrows concall.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner
From: wamwagner at comcast.net

Next CIM Concall - 19 October at 2 PM EDT

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406; Passcode: 2635888#

1. Approval of previous Minutes (thank you Ira)ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_061012.pdf
2. Discussion of Rick's new posts
    a.  latest class and association structures
     b. Visio model of class and association structures
3. Discussion of WIMS/CIM presentation and plan to be presented at 27 Oct Face-to-face

The WIMS/CIM presentation and plan to be presented at 27 Oct Face-to-face is attached. (Please send me comments if you cannot attend the concall.)

Thanks.

Bill Wagner