WIMS> CIM> Status of Phase 1 CRs: good.

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Mon Oct 23 12:37:08 EDT 2006

Last week, I looked at the DMTF TC (Technical Committee) web site and
was surprised to find that all seven of our CRs were not in the folder
named "Adopted CRs for 2.14."  After I calmed down, I asked nicely about
their status.  I am assured by responsible parties that they are on the
action list and will make it into that version.  Whew.

Further news when it breaks.  (And as the Daily Show used to say, "When
the news breaks, we fix it!")

rick

Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Arch, CTO Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682