WIMS> CIM - Meeting this Thursday (2 November)?

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Oct 31 11:28:15 EST 2006

Hi,

Neither the minutes from the last week's face-to-face
nor the previous week's teleconference indicate whether
we are meeting this week.  This is not a failure of the
minutes (thanks Craig), but a failure to plan ahead.

If possible, I suggest we _do_ meet this week, to work
on class structure and planning -

Also, follow-up discussion of the WIMS "Counter Issue"
- which has wider implications, including Pete's plan
to use XML _attribute_ rather than XML _element_ for
the Printer MIB out-of-band values in counters, which
were modelled as XML _element_ in my Subunits schema
and would be CIM _property_ and not CIM _qualifier_
in any plausible CIM mapping of Printer MIB.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com