WIMS> Progress on MIB to MOF translation

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Jan 28 14:34:11 EST 2007

Hi,

Yesterday, I got the first clean, warning-free, compile
in some months of my MIB translation tool.

ValueMap and Values clauses for all textual conventions
and simple objects in Printer MIB came out correctly.

Considerable work remains to be done, but there's now
some light at the end of the tunnel.

Chair - FSG Open Printing Steering Committee
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com