WIMS> CIM> PrintOutputTray CR posted

Richard_Landau at Dell.com Richard_Landau at Dell.com
Wed Feb 7 16:01:54 EST 2007

The draft CR to create the new CIM class CIM_PrintOutputTray is in
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/CIMCoreCR_PrintOutputTray_01.htm

This should be reasonably complete and ready to go.  Please review for
nits.  I would like to post it to the DMTF Core group this week and get
the ballot going.

BTW, Ira's translation tool is really good.  It does 95% of the work.
Then we hand edit a couple things that the translator doesn't do yet.
And the DMTF mofpretty tool does the rest.

rick
Richard_Landau(at)dell(dot)com, Stds & System Mgt Architecture, CTO
Office
+1-512-728-9023, One Dell Way, RR5-3, MS RR5-09, Round Rock, TX 78682