WIMS> FW: Print Dialog GUI - Printer type design clusters

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Feb 27 17:25:35 EST 2007

Hi,

The following is very interesting lists of specific
capabilities of printer types in various design clusters,
from the Open Usability team's work on a common Print
Dialog GUI design (across desktops and toolkits).

Very relevant for WIMS-CIM modelling (target machines).

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com