WIMS> CIM Conference Call- Thursday 22 March 2PM EDT

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 22:16:59 EDT 2007

As Ira indicated, there will be  a CIM conference call this Thursday at 2 PM EDT.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

Items on the Agenda are:

a. Approval of Minutes of 8 March
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_070308.pdf.
(thank you Craig)

b. Discussion of progress with CIM effort/ communications with CIM. Please see:
           Rick Landau's emails of Friday, March 09, 2007  and Ira McDonald's message below.
c. Perhaps a few minutes on the Counter Spec again. I had sent out an email considering Glen Petrie's comments about a month ago  (15 Feb), but there has been no response. I know we discussed these already, but some of his comments refer to simple changes that may inprove understanding and I wanted to doublecheck with the group on whether these should be addressed before I send out the call for objections.
   1. "raw traffic" - change to "actiity" or "Workload", or include defintion
   2. add defintion of "Single-sided" as a synonym of "Simplex"

Many thanks.

Bill Wagner

From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>