WIMS> CIM - Teleconference postponed - Please review proposal for scope reduction

Whittle, Craig cwhittle at sharplabs.com
Thu Mar 29 12:19:34 EDT 2007

All:

Bill has faithfully sent out agendas / meeting reminders to the e-mail
reflector prior to each teleconference.  Ira reminded me this morning
that Bill was out this week and that I should have sent an agenda
earlier this week.  Since we are "taking a step back" as Lee pointed out
in our last teleconference to consider the new requirements form CIM
Core,  I propose that we pick up our discussion as an e-mail thread or
in our next teleconference on April 5th.

Rick:

Can you post your proposal to "reduce_scope_of_update" to the ftp server
and send out a link to the reflector for review?

If you would like additional background on the issue and proposals,
please refer to last week's minutes (see
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/minutes/cim_070322.pdf).

Best regards,

**CW