WIMS> Proposed NEW TIME for WIMS telecon - please reply ASAP

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Fri Mar 30 19:38:27 EDT 2007

I am back (at least part time for a while).

I have no objection to the time change. As Ira suggests, please indicate if you have an interest in this activity and cannot participate at 4PM EDT  on Thursdays. It is important to have participation, even if relatively passive.

Bill Wagner
Chairman, WIMS WG
From: "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald at sharplabs.com>